Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I hate...

I hate coming home and seeing my roommate's stuff everywhere even though I have asked them to keep the place clean. I hate smelling their cat box. I hate having to constantly remind them to keep it down when Im trying to sleep. I hate the drama that they bring around.

I hate that I dont get to see Thor as much as I would like to. I hate that seeing him requires me to drive out to Woodstock. I hate that his mom refuses to meet me halfway. I hate that his mom uses him as a bargaining chip. I hate that the she thinks it is ok to say mean things to me. I hate that whenever I call her out on it, things get worse.

I hate living so far away from my friends. I hate that no one comes over to visit. I hate that my social life requires at least an hour of driving. I hate that I am afraid to invite people out because I think they will say that the drive is too far. I hate that I live around rednecks that I have nothing in common with.

I hate that every girl that I find interesting flakes out. I hate that I flake out on every girl that finds me interesting. I hate that sex is easy to come by but relationships aren't. I hate that I can't just accept the sex and not worry about the relationship.

Thats pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment