Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Beginnings...again...for real this time...maybe...

One day I am going to start a blog consists of me committing to write more. I will make a post about once a year where I talk about wanting to write more. Wait, that is THIS blog. 

Its been over a year since my last post. When I logged in to make this most, I found a post that I had never finished. I was going to write about my trip to Disney World with my son and his mother. It was fun, expensive, and needlessly dramatic. It was about how I expected. 

In the last post that I successfully made, I mentioned being lonely and not having any luck with dating. That changed a few months after the post. I met a lady, Katherine, and we have been together for a year this past February. We moved in together back in October, and I have zero regrets. 

Thor is doing well. He is in kindergarten and is getting huge. I live closer to him now, which is good. I still don't see him as often as I would like to. We do enjoy our time together more though since we spend less time in the car going from one place to another. 

Alright, I am tired and I still have to do dishes, so that brings me to the end of this post. I want to try to write every day. We will see how that goes. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for doing the dishes. You are excellent to me, and I am so happy living with you. I'm glad you're starting to write again.

    ReplyDelete